Trip for more days
Are you interested in a several-day trip where you can visit more places?
Send us the list of places that you would like to visit and your schedule and we will make you a tailor-made offer. According to your plan, book a hotel in the city where you will be staying overnight. Your personal driver will always take you to the hotel and pick you up at the hotel in the morning and continue your journey of adventure to discover the beauty of nature in the heart of Europe.
How to book trip for multiple days?
Fill in the Individual order form on our homepage, where you can also tell us the address and time of departure from your hotel or home and the number of passengers. We will email you a price offer. If you agree with the price, we will confirm your order.
Favourite multi-day trips:
"Eurotrip" Heart of Europe: A total of 7 days.
1. Arrival in Prague. The driver will pick you up at the airport and take you to a hotel where you can relax after a long flight and enjoy the atmosphere of historic Prague.
2. The driver will pick you up from your hotel in the morning after breakfast and will take you to the Slovak capital city of Bratislava. Here you will stay in a hotel and the driver will take you to several places worth seeing. Of course you can choose which places to visit in this city.
3. The driver will pick you up in the morning after breakfast at your hotel in Bratislava and take you to nearby Vienna in neighbouring Austria. Here he will take you to interesting places according to your wishes and wait for you. In the evening, he will take you back to your hotel in Prague.
4. This day you can enjoy the beauty of Prague and the driver will not come for you this time. If you want, however, you can pay for our hourly rental and use a driver for as many hours as you need. We recommend this option if you want to see the Prague Zoo, Prague Castle or even make a trip to Vyšehrad.
5. In the morning, the chauffeur will pick you up at your hotel in Prague after breakfast and take you to Dresden in neighbouring Germany. Here he will wait until you have seen the city. On the way back you can visit the Czech Switzerland national park. There the driver will wait for you again and in the evening he will take you back to Prague.
6. In the morning, the driver will pick you up at the hotel after breakfast and take you on a day trip to Český Krumlov. Arrival in Prague in the evening
7. The driver will take you from your hotel to the airport in Prague.
1st day: Arrival in Prague - Pick up at the airport -> Hotel
2nd day: Prague -> Bratislava (overnight stay in a local hotel)
3rd day: Bratislava-> Vienna -> Prague
4th day: Prague
5th day: Prague -> Dresden -> Czech Switzerland National Park
6th day: Prague -> Český Krumlov -> Prague
7th day: Departure from Prague - Pickup at Hotel -> Airport